Being married to my husband is wonderful. Sure, he does little things that are annoying.
More than anything though, he does so much to make our lives rich and purposeful. He is my best friend, my lover and the fulfillment of every fantasy that I have about being with a man.
I first told the story about how I fell in love with him on a relationship blog I created called LoveMyBlackMan I adore and uplift him and the life we share with our children with every fiber of my being. He may never know how much I cherish him.
This blog attempts to put my feelings into lyrical form. It also serves as a playground displaying our funny moments, memories and new discoveries about one another. It serves to show everyone that we have something dense, lasting, tight and exciting that we nurture daily. It makes me so happy to write about Darren and the love we share. Feel free to ask questions. If our story can help others in any way, then that means this pages serves a dual purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment